Most popular home improvement projects that you see on TV require the help of professionals, lots of hard work, and tons of money. Though the end results of these renovations and upgrades are fantastic, many homeowners just don’t have the resources to do them.
The good news is that you don’t actually need to do a whole lot to boost the look of your home. Continue reading to learn more about some home improvement projects that you can do yourself that’ll increase your property value and enhance the look and feel of your home:
- Mini bathroom remodel: A remodeled bathroom gives you one of the highest returns on investment when it’s time to sell your home. Unfortunately, remodeling your entire bathroom is also one of the most time consuming and expensive projects you can tackle. Instead of paying an arm and a leg to transform your whole bathroom, pick one or two things to upgrade. Swapping out old tile or replacing your vanity doesn’t have to cost a ton of money, and it still gives your bathroom a whole new face!
- Kitchen cabinet rollouts: Remodeling your kitchen is a fantastic way to improve your whole home and make it more appealing to potential buyers. Much like bathrooms, though, a total remodel is incredibly pricy. Instead of changing your whole kitchen, make the most out of your deep cabinets by installing rollout racks. Rollouts are available for as little as $40 at home improvement stores in Seattle and make it simple to store all of your pots and pans. You’ll never be so happy with such a quick project!
- Wallpaper one wall: Wallpaper is back in style and offers a great way to elevate the look of any room. The downside is that it’s quite a bit more expensive than standard paint. Instead of wallpapering a whole room, wallpaper a single wall to add fun and unique flare to a room. A single roll of high-end decorative wallpaper can cost less than $100, and only takes a few hours to hang.
- Closet organizer: Though most visitors in your home probably don’t take a peek at your closets, you still want them to look organized and nice. In addition to looking neat, a properly organized closet just makes your life easier. Quickly get your closet in order with a closet organizer. Wire shelving and accessories are available for about $100, and you can get your closet totally organized in less than one day.
- Backyard oasis: Expand your living space to the great outdoors! If you don’t already have a patio or seating area in your yard, you might want to think about adding one. Even a small covered patio is a great place to relax and entertain friends and family when it’s nice out.
Though there’s never really a bad time to start home improvement projects, many experts say that summer is the best season to fix or renovate things around the house. Start planning your summer projects and visit home improvement stores in Seattle to buy all of your necessary materials today!