Springtime is the best time for many home improvement and cleaning projects. It’s not too hot, and it’s not too cold outside, so there aren’t too many excuses you can make up to get out of doing projects around the house. The first step in getting ready for whatever spring projects you have in mind is stopping at a local Ace Hardware in Seattle to pick up all of the necessary tools and supplies to accomplish any task!
- Big cleaning supplies: Spring cleaning is one of those necessary parts of being a diligent homeowner. Although it can be a pain, cleaning out old junk is key if you want to live in a clutter-free home. You can buy small things, like bleach or paper towels, at a grocery store. But if you need bigger cleaning tools, like a shop-vac or heavy-duty mops, you’ll have to go to a hardware store. We have everything you need to clean both the inside and outside of your home!
- Building supplies: Doing a home improvement project by yourself instead of hiring a contractor can give you a real sense of accomplishment, and can potentially save you a lot of money. However, most homeowners probably don’t have a ton of building supplies lying around the house. Building supplies, and lumber in particular, are essential if you want to do a home improvement project by yourself. Shop at your nearby Ace Hardware in Seattle if you want to purchase the highest quality supplies at the best prices in town.
- Tools: Every great DIY project has to be done with great tools. The rusty saw and old hammer you have in your shed won’t cut it anymore. You need heavy-duty power tools to get your project done. From air compressors to measurement tools, we have a wide variety of tools that’ll let you tackle any job you can think of.
- Garden and lawn supplies: Spring is also the time of year to get your lawn and garden ready for the summer. If your current machine is getting a little old, now is the perfect time to think about buying a new lawn mower. We have a ton of mowers in stock at some of the lowest prices you’ll find in Seattle. Gardening aficionados should stop by our store to check out our hand tools and weed-killers that will ensure a great-looking garden.
- Paint: Adding a fresh coat of paint is a really easy way to boost your home’s appearance for a relatively small investment of time and money. We have everything you need for a perfect DIY paint job. We carry a vast selection of paint colors from the best brands in the business. If we don’t carry the color you’re looking for, feel free to ask one of our experienced pros to mix the color for you!
Stewart Lumber & Hardware Co. is your number one source for spring project needs. Stop by our Ace Hardware in Seattle and let our friendly employees help you find everything you need for your next big project!